UK Ports Conference 2021
Monday 5th – Thursday 8th 2021, Virtual Event
The UK Ports conference, taking place across the mornings on 5th – 8th July, is your essential update on the UK ports industry. Attend to hear updates on the most pressing issues facing the sector from hearing the newest trade and shipping patterns and the introduction of freeports, through to achieving decarbonisation at ports and the role of ports in the support of offshore wind.
You will explore the challenges and opportunities within the sector and consider how ports can respond to these. The conference will also look at how to plan, and provide, port infrastructure providing applied guidance on subjects such as technology, asset management and identifying the current and future best use of port land.
Attend to hear from:
- Richard Morton Secretary General International Port Community Systems Association
- Robert Courts MP Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport Department for Transport
- Doug Bannister Chief Executive Port of Dover
- David Brown Chief Executive Officer; Chair Bristol Ports Company; Port Skills and Safety
- Stephen Carr Group Commercial Director Peel Ports
- Jerry Hopkinson Chief Operating Officer and Vice Chairman PD Ports
- Martin Lawlor Chief Executive Port of Blyth
- And many more
If you cannot join us live, the sessions will all be recorded and available to registrants – don’t miss out on the insights that our experts share and get access to the content on demand.
Visit our website for more information: bit.ly/3woUn1S