The next IPCSA members meeting will be on the 24th and 25th October in Trieste, Italy. Hosted by the Port Authority of Trieste.
* IATA One Record - Henk Mulder, IATA
* IPCSA Updates on activities and initiatives
* IPCSA PCS Vision and Emerging Technologies
* Bill of Lading Blockchain Initiative
* PCS and Hinterland rail and barge connections - Sharing and Exchanging knowledge
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has expanded again, welcoming the Hellenic Port Community System (HPCS) as its latest new member.
IPCSA Launches survey on Emerging Technologies in Ports and invites anyone involved in seaports, airports, trade, logistics, port community systems and Single Windows to participate
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has announced another step in its remarkable growth – welcoming Morocco’s Tanger Med Port Authority (TMPA) as the association’s...