The next IPCSA members meeting will be on the 24th and 25th October in Trieste, Italy. Hosted by the Port Authority of Trieste.
* IATA One Record - Henk Mulder, IATA
* IPCSA Updates on activities and initiatives
* IPCSA PCS Vision and Emerging Technologies
* Bill of Lading Blockchain Initiative
* PCS and Hinterland rail and barge connections - Sharing and Exchanging knowledge
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) is delighted to announce that Polski Port Community System has become its newest member.
The development and use of global, standardised electronic messaging across ports is taking a hugely significant step forward – with the news that the standards specialist group PROTECT is to be...
On October 14, 2019, the Logistics Visibility Task Force, initiated by Alibaba, National Logistics Information Platform (LOGINK) and International Port Community System Association (IPCSA),...