Areas of Interest
IPCSA Areas of Interest
IPCSA has a proactive approach to its activities. Rather than having formal committees, IPCSA has Areas of Interest. Each of these is led by a responsible member with a particular interest or expertise in the area, who supports the IPCSA Executive in being proactive in that area.
IPCSA has seven Areas of Interest that affect Port Community Systems, Single Windows, Sea and Air Port Authorities and their operators. We also recognise that the issues around data protection and cybersecurity cut across all areas.
The Areas of Interest are:
– PROTECT Group (Chairman – Nico De Cauwer, IPCSA; General Manager – Mees van der Wiel)
– Standards and Technologies (Lead – Nico De Cauwer, IPCSA)
– Business Applications – (Lead – to be advised)
– Customs and Other Government Agencies (Lead – Uwe Liebschner – dbh, Germany)
– Research and Development (Lead – to be advised)
– Port Community Systems Development (Lead – to be advised)
– Air-PCS/Cargo Community Systems (Lead – Evelyn Eggers – DAKOSY)
For further information on IPCSA’s Areas of Interest, please contact Inga Morton, General Manager, IPCSA
Pages in this category: