Areas of Interest
IPCSA Areas of Interest
IPCSA has a proactive approach to its activities. Rather than having formal committees, IPCSA has Areas of Interest. Each of these is led by a responsible member with a particular interest or expertise in the area, who supports the IPCSA Executive in being proactive in that area.
IPCSA has seven Areas of Interest that affect Port Community Systems, Single Windows, Sea and Air Port Authorities and their operators. We also recognise that the issues around data protection and cybersecurity cut across all areas.
The Areas of Interest are:
– PROTECT Group (Chairman – Jerome Besancenot, Port of Le Havre, France)
– Standards and Technologies (Lead – Nico De Cauwer, Port of Antwerp, Belgium)
– Business Applications – (Lead – to be advised)
– Customs and Other Government Agencies (Lead – Uwe Liebschner – dbh, Germany)
– Research and Development (Lead – to be advised)
– Port Community Systems Development (Lead – Richard Morton – Secretary General, IPCSA)
– Air-PCS/Cargo Community Systems (Lead – Evelyn Eggers – DAKOSY)
For further information on IPCSA’s Areas of Interest, please contact Richard Morton, Secretary General, IPCSA
Pages in this category: