The Customs and Other Government Agencies (COGA) Area of Interest considers all matters pertaining to Customs and Other Government Organisations in so far as they relate to the business and activities of Port Community System Operators, Sea and Airport Authorities and Single Window Operators.
The Customs and Other Government Agencies Area of Interest lead coordinates, reviews and provides advice on all aspects related to Customs and Other Government Agencies. This includes:
- Defining, coordinating and keeping under review national, EU and international policy and other proposals that may impact on the association and its members.
- Considering and specifying the required responses in respect of proposals and consultations emanating from national, EU and international level authorities.
- Determining questions of quality assurance in respect of the above.
- Arrange to assemble, from other sources, data and information in support of the association’s position in relation to such proposals/consultations.
- Preparing appropriate papers for submission to the relevant authority.
COGA Committee Lead – Uwe Liebschner, dbh
This and other Areas of Interest are open to all IPCSA members. IPCSA encourages its members to be proactive and provide experience and knowledge to support the lead for the Area of Interest and to suggest and develop new topics, initiatives and projects.
For more information contact Inga Morton, GeneraI Manager, IPCSA.