Air Port Community System/Cargo Community System
The Air Port Community System/Cargo Community System Area of Interest aims to encourage the development of AirPCSs and CCSs in airports across the world and to support general digitalisation of airfreight.
The Air Port Community System/Cargo Community System Area of Interest focuses on supporting airports, AirPCSs and CCSs in the digitalisation of airfreight and onwards logistics flows. This includes:
- Development of AirPCSs and CCSs in airports around the world.
- Coordination with Single Window developments.
- Collaboration with the key international organisations related to the movement of goods in the air industry, including TIACA, IATA and ICAO.
- Sharing and exchanging experiences across different modes of transport.
- Encouraging the use of the eAWB and other global initiatives.
This and other Areas of Interest are open to all IPCSA members. IPCSA encourages its members to be proactive and provide experience and knowledge to support the lead for the Area of Interest and to suggest and develop new topics, initiatives and projects.
Air Port Community System/Cargo Community System – Lead – Evelyn Eggers, DAKOSY
For more information contact Inga Morton, General Manager, IPCSA.