MGI, Marseille, France
For more than 35 years, MGI has been designing and implementing Cargo Community Systems for port, airport and inland transport communities in France and abroad. With 13 logistics communities connected to our CCS and over 4600 daily users, we innovate to streamline and speed up cargo data exchanges between all private and public stakeholders. Our vision to “Connect supply chains using a smart information system offering smooth door-to-door goods tracking” is the backbone behind the development of our Cargo Community System. We are ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) certified and work with ports of the future and logistics professionals, providing them solutions to improve their competitiveness.
- Tried and tested expertise
- The keys to this success are respect, close and attentive customer relationships, and in-depth knowledge of freight transport and logistics.
- MGI solutions are designed for users and developed with users − which makes all the difference.
- Bespoke services
- Services: auditing and consultancy; software publishing, integration and operation; B2B integration services; support in change management; user training and assistance services.
- Software solutions: Ci5, AP+, AirPort+, Inland+, M-customs
- MGI unites and connects members of logistics communities around an efficient shared information system.
- MGI streamlines data flows between stakeholders, making them smoother, more traceable and competitive, to ensure optimum management of their logistics operations.
- MGI experts have risen to the challenge, with results to satisfy hundreds of clients and thousands of demanding users across the world.
- “MGI, logistics IT experts for faster and more secure flows.”
Dominique Lebreton, Director for Audits, Projects and Marketing