The next IPCSA members meeting will be on the 24th and 25th October in Trieste, Italy. Hosted by the Port Authority of Trieste.
* IATA One Record - Henk Mulder, IATA
* IPCSA Updates on activities and initiatives
* IPCSA PCS Vision and Emerging Technologies
* Bill of Lading Blockchain Initiative
* PCS and Hinterland rail and barge connections - Sharing and Exchanging knowledge
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has reached a membership milestone, welcoming Ports of Genoa as its 40th member.
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has chalked up some remarkable achievements in the past two years. Membership has increased to the point where IPCSA is now active and...
Adoption of the Clune Report on European Maritime Single Window Environment:
CLECAT, ECASBA, ESC, EMPA, ESPO, FEPORT & IPCSA welcome focus on data harmonisation and existing reporting...