The next IPCSA members meeting will be on the 24th and 25th October in Trieste, Italy. Hosted by the Port Authority of Trieste.
* IATA One Record - Henk Mulder, IATA
* IPCSA Updates on activities and initiatives
* IPCSA PCS Vision and Emerging Technologies
* Bill of Lading Blockchain Initiative
* PCS and Hinterland rail and barge connections - Sharing and Exchanging knowledge
Thanks to the IMO for co-hosting with IPCSA a seminar on 11th April on on making...
1-Stop Connections (1-Stop)continues its expansion in Christchurch as it launches the second Vehicle Booking System (VBS) at the Lyttelton Container Terminal for Lyttelton Port...
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has expanded its membership once again, welcoming the Port of Algeciras Bay Authority as its newest member.