Intelligent Exchange: Trade faciliation in Practice - Summary and Presentations
This event was organised to cover core elements of PCS and Single Window operations, provide examples of good practice and identify a few of the challenges that trade is currently facing.
It was hosted by IPCSA Member PORTNET, Morocco and was part of the 5th International Single Window Conference and Exhibition held in Marrakesh, Morocco between 5th and 7th September 2016.
If you are interested in more information please download from the links below.
- "Port Community Systems as Trade Facilitation Tools" - Richard Morton, Secretary General, IPCSA
- "Good Practice in Trade Faciliation: Maqta Gateway, Abu Dhabi" - John Ewing, Maqta Gateway
- "Critical Trade Links - PCS simplyfing trade" - Jorge Torrent, Portel
- UNCEFACT project - Core Principles of Single Window Operations: an introduction" - Jalal Benhayoun, PORTNET
- "Trade Facilitation models in Africa" - Olivier Moreau, Bureau Veritas
- "Good Practice in Trade Facilitation - Ukraine" - Oleksandr Fedorov, PPL 33-35
- "Good Practice: Port Community Systems in Africa and current challenges" - Yann Alix, SOGET
For more information please contact Richard Morton, Secretary General, IPCSADownload to desktop