Standards and Technologies Committee
The function of the Standards and Technology Standing Committee is to provide information and advices related to standards to be used, harmonization and technology as specified hereunder
- Inventarisation between IPCSA members: used standards
- Standards should relate to maritime, inland and air transport logistics
- Standards in a multinational environment (National single window network)
- New standards, areas to be explored
- Development of new standards
- Stakeholdermanagement with GS1/WCO/SMDG/PROTECT/UN etc.
- Harmonisation in using standardized messages between IPCSA members
- Inventarisation of codes lists used.
- Inventarisation of local laws compared with EU and International legislations.
- Inventarisation between IPCSA members: used technology
- New technologies, areas to be explored
- Vision on development of new technologies and trends
The Standards and Technology Standing Committee shall coordinate, review and provide advice on the all aspects related to standards, harmonization and technology. It will:
- define, coordinate and keep under review international standards
- consider and specify the required vision on new technologies and trends
- be responsible for determining questions of quality assurance related to
- electronic data exchange
- arrange for assembling, from other sources, data and information from stakeholders in this segment. (stakeholders to be defined bycommittee members)
- prepare upon appropriate papers.
Standards and Technologies Committee Chairman - Hans Rook, Portbase
For more information contact Richard Morton, Secretary GeneraI IPCSA.